Rates vary based on the level of service you are looking for and the duration of our project. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Writing, ghost writing, and guest blogging for your brand
- Social media set-up and management including blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Publicity campaigns
- Contests and sweepstakes
- Content creation for magazines, websites, and social media networks
- Past events include gluten-free dinner parties, smartphone app launch, dietitian roundtable, celiac information day at Whole Foods, book launch party, blogger meetings, and more.
- Strategic introductions and referrals
- Gluten-free email list management
- Itinerary planning in conjunction with Gluten-Free Globetrotter website
- NYC restaurant reservation assistance
- Guest blogging contributions
- Magazine articles
- Ghost-writing for your brand
- Writing samples available here
- In-person presentations, webinars, and support group meeting leadership about celiac disease and living gluten-free
- In-person presentations, webinars, and support group meeting leadership about writing a successful blog
- Upcoming speaking engagement calendar here
Current and past clients
References available upon request.
All of Gluten Freelancer services focus on the Celiac Disease and gluten-free community. The Gluten Freelancer area of expertise revolves around being gluten-free and living with Celiac Disease for more than thirty years.
Disclaimer: Erin Smith is not a medical professional. Although Gluten Freelancer would be happy to make suggestions about Celiac Disease, I personally encourage you to reach out to your own doctor for any medical advice.
WORK WITH ME